Wednesday 15 July 2020

How To Draw Abstract Art In Pastel Colors



I'm proud to present one of my favorite and first demonstrations (original art) of Intuitive abstract painting just using pastel colors - CARANDACHE classic_NEOCOLOR | SWISS MADE, painted with 15 version colors, on A4 paper.
this art was born after 3 hours of painting, it's a long process relatively to
many ways of creating abstract art with pastels, but i have a time without escaping to somewhere..
hope u all will enjoy watching it. let me know what do you think about this painting.

Music By: I Seven | i7 (music producer: "Ruben Yevgeny Hymov")
Demonstration Of My Full Album - "Hope": https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/iseven/hope-2

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ruben-hymov

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your art. You are a very talented natural artist, even though you have probably been honing your craft for a long time.
    I just loved your demonstration. Take care and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete